SUMMER DANCE SCHOOL 09
NEWS POSTED: 17 July 2009
Monday 17th - 21st August
One week of Street, Hip-Hop and Jazz dance classes with creative activities. Work created during the week will be shown as a end of week performance for family and friends of the students.
The end of week performance is on Friday 21st August at 3.00pm.
The Week includes:
- Classes are structured to develop dance technique and style
- Improve fitness, co-ordination and rhythm.
- To develop performance skills
- Create an end of week performance
- Make new friends and build confidence.
- Break Dance
- Street Dance
- Jazz Dance
- Choreography Sessions
- Ticket Design
- Customise performance t-shirt
- Sign design
- Customise performance accessories
8 - 11 years
12 - 17 years
WHEN & WHERE
Monday 17th – Friday 21st August
10.30am - 3.30pm Daily
@ Jacksons Lane in Studio 1
£95 for the week,
including all performance materials
Please contact Briony on 07971043788 or email briony@giveintodance to receive a booking form and more details of the weeks events.
All boys and girls aged 8-17 with a real enthusiasm for dance are encouraged to join the Project - Places are awarded on a first-come, first-served basis.
All classes are lead by professional and experienced choreographers. All teachers have teaching and dance qualifications and are CRB checked.
More Give into Dance News & Events