NEWS POSTED: 2 March 2017
GIVE INTO DANCE - END OF TERM PERFORMANCES - 31st March - Studio 1, Jacksons Lane.
Presentations celebrating the work achieved by the students attending the Spring Term 2017 at weekly Give Into Dance classes.
Three presentations in one evening: Junior groups, youth groups and adult groups. Dancers only attend the performance of their regular weekly class group.
7pm - 7.30pm Group 1 arrive and practice - 7.30pm to 8pm - Group 1 performance
Group 1: JUNIOR GROUPS
- Tuesday 5pm class – Street
- Wednesday 5pm class - Street
- Thursday 5pm class - Street
- Sunday 10.30am class - Street
- Wednesday 6pm class – Contemporary Fusion
8pm - 8.30pm Group 2 arrive and practice - 8.30pm to 9pm - Group 2 performance
Group 2: YOUTH GROUPS
- Tuesday 6pm class – Street
- Tuesday 7pm class – Street
- Thursday 6pm class – Street
- Thursday 7pm class – Street
9pm – 9.30pm Group 3 arrive and practice - 9.30pm to 10pm - Group 3 performance
Group 3: ADULT GROUPS
- Tuesday 8pm class – Street
- Wednesday 7pm class – Street
- Wednesday 8pm class – Contemporary Fusion
- Sunday 12pm class – Urban Lyrical
- Sunday 1pm class - Dancehall
The audience are to wait in the downstairs foyer to be called at half past the hour for each of the performances. Dancers must arrive promptly on the hour of their performance to practice one time a run through then the audience will be collected and seated to start promptly at half past so each of the three performances run smoothly and on time.
No tickets are needed this is a free presentation. Free to watch and free to participate.
Street dancers must wear plain black bottoms, their black GID T-shirt 2016 (bear design). If you are new to the company wear a plain black top in any style for your costume. Trainers on feet in any style and colour. Caps can be worn. Other styles of dance, costumes will be discussed in class.
No food is allowed in the studio just water/juices. Each dancer will only be present for one hour in total unless they fall into two performances.
More Give into Dance News & Events