MINI STREET CLASSES
• Tuesday 6pm - All level - Studio 1 Jacksons Lane - with Briony
• Tuesday 7pm - All level - Studio 1 Jacksons Lane - with Nathan
• Thursday 6pm - All level - Studio 1 Jacksons Lane - with Omar
• Thursdays 7pm - G.I.D Company Class - Advanced Level - Studio 1 Jacksons Lane - with Omar
Please note: The Thursday 7pm class is suitable for students at an advanced level of dance, students are selected from within the company to attend this class.
• Tuesday 8pm – Intermediate level - Studio 1 Jacksons Lane - with Briony
Suitable for participants with several years dance experience.
• Wednesday 7pm - Beginners to General level - Studio 1 Jacksons Lane - with Briony
Suitable for dancers with a little or no experience in dance. Who are looking for enjoyment, exercise and to learn basic street dance moves and routines. Also a good starting point for people who are returning to dance.
Our Contemporary classes are a fusion of Contemporary, Jazz and Hip Hop dance depending on the song choice and focus of the sessions. Students will work on their technique; contraction, release, turnout, foot alignment, turns, spins and floor work. Learning choreography, travelling sequences, creative tasks and exploring movement.
• Wednesday 6pm - All Level - Studio 2 Jacksons Lane - with Eleni
• Wednesday 8pm – General to Intermediate level - Studio 1 Jacksons Lane - with Briony
Suitable for everyone. A high energy Dancehall workout, learn authentic moves, styling and choreography. The classes are for young people and adults, typical age of participants are from 13 yrs to 40+ adults.
• Sundays 1pm - General Level - Dance Studio Arts Depot - with Pachelle
This class is suitable for people with some experience in dance (not suitable for complete beginners). The Urban Lyrical class combines Contemporary dance with Street dance with lyrical movement. Using the words and emotions of the music and the theme of the dance choreography. The classes are for young people and adults, typical age of participants are from 13 yrs to 40+ adults.
• Sundays 12pm - General to Intermediate Level - Dance Studio Arts Depot - with Eleni
Anything you can move in, loose comfortable clothing e.g T-shirt/vest/tracksuit bottoms/leggings etc.
Bare feet for Contemporary Fusion and trainers for Street Dance, Urban Lyrical and Dancehall.
Bring water with you to every dance class.
Facebook: Give Into Dance
Give into Dance runs classes throughout the academic year which are divided into three dance terms. Spring - January to March, Summer - April to July, Autumn - September to December. Each term payments are due and collected at the first class of the new dance term.
New students may pay for one class (£7) as a trial before committing to attending a regular class for the full term. New students are welcome to join at the beginning of each new term.
Please contact Briony to check availability in the class you wish to attend and to be added to the class register.
New students are welcome to join at the beginning of each new term.
When you turn up to your very first class you will be asked to fill in a registration form. You can also pre register online beforehand (click the green button below).
The online registration form does not reserve your place in the class. You must specify which class you wish to join by contacting Briony. If you are under 18 years old attending classes for children and young people.