Press & Publicity consent Information:
We request permission to use images, video and creative work of our students. Give Into Dance media & publications will only be used to promote and market Give Into Dance Company:
Terms and Conditions of attending G.I.D classes:
- All students are to arrive on time.
- Students should be fully prepared for class by wearing the appropriate clothing and footwear.
- Students should not bring valuables to class. Give into dance does not accept liability for personal belongings lost.
- Students should bring water to class to stay hydrated throughout the dance class.
- Students are to conduct them selves professionally at all times remaining focused, willing to participate and sensible in class. Showing respect to all Give into Dance teachers, choreographers, and the venue staff is expected.
- Students should listen and follow the instructions of all Give into Dance teachers so they do not subject themselves to any unnecessary risk or injury.
- Give into Dance teachers reserve the right to request the removal of a student at any time if the student fails to comply with the rules of behaviour in classes.
- Students should wait outside the studio or in the waiting areas until the class is about to start.
- All payments are non refundable except in circumstances where the classes do not take place due to reasons out of our control.